2023 Cadillac CT5 Price & Trim Levels
The Cadillac CT5 is a perennial favorite here at Sullivan Cadillac for many reasons. It is the pinnacle of luxury and sophistication, and it is sure to get you noticed for all of the right reasons on the roads of The Villages and Lady Lake. If you have been thinking about making one your own, you may be wondering, “How much does the 2023 Cadillac CT5 cost? In the guide below, we explore the 2023 Cadillac CT5 trims levels, their standout features, and their starting prices to help you make a more informed decision.
How Much Does the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Cost?
Each of the 2023 Cadillac CT5 configurations brings so much to the table for Gainesville drivers, but how much does the 2023 Cadillac CT5 cost? We dive into the cost of the 2023 Cadillac CT5 trim levels below so you know where to start your search.
- 2023 Cadillac CT5 Luxury: $39,590 MSRP
- 2023 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury: $44,090 MSRP
- 2023 Cadillac CT5 Sport: $45,290 MSRP
Features of the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Configurations
As mentioned above, each of the 2023 Cadillac CT5 trim levels is packed to the brim with opulent amenities to make every drive an enjoyable experience. Below, you will find just a few of our many favorite features of each configuration.
2023 Cadillac CT5 Luxury
- Driver Mode Selector
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Keyless Entry and Start
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- 18″ All-Season, Self-Sealing Tires
- Driver Awareness Package
2023 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury
- Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
- 18″ Alloy Wheels with Manoogian Silver Finish
- Body-Color Heated, Power-Adjustable, Manual-Folding Outside Mirrors with Driver-Side Auto-Dimming and Integrated Turn Signal Indicators
- Bright-Accented Illuminating Outside Door Handles
- Driver Assist Package
- IntelliBeam Auto High Beams
2023 Cadillac CT5 Sport
- Available Brembo® V Performance Front Brakes
- 19″ All-Season, Run-Flat Tires
- 19″ Alloy Wheels with Pearl Nickel Finish
- Black Window Surround Moldings
- Body-Color Rear Spoiler
- Neutral-Density, Gray-Tinted Transparent Outer Lens Tail Lamps
- Rocker Moldings with Extensions
Experience the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Trim Levels in Person
If you are still not sure which of the 2023 Cadillac CT5 trim levels is your perfect match, why not compare them in person on the roads of Ocala? At Sullivan Cadillac, we can get you set up with a test drive and answer any questions you may have. Reach out to us today. You can also compare the CT4 to the CT5.
More from Sullivan Cadillac
Ocala drivers have a wealth of options when it comes to the new XT6. Each 2024 Cadillac XT6 trim level, has its own set of features, and this SUV is available at a smart price as well. The 2024 Cadillac XT6 price starts at just $48,795. But, how can you tell which trim is…
The 2024 Cadillac LYRIQ is an electric SUV that’s uniquely Cadillac. It’s a performance machine through and through, yet it exemplifies comfort and luxury in all facets. Are you ready to explore this performance machine for yourself near The Villages and Lady Lake? If you’re unconvinced, you should hear what critics are saying about the 2024…
The first all-electric Cadillac has come to the streets of The Villages and Lady Lake, and we’re ready to get you one from our lot or custom ordered to your specifications. This is the 2024 Cadillac LYRIQ, and if you’re ready to find the perfect electric SUV, we’re ready to help you! We’ve got a guide…